Learn To Control "The Cycle Of The Note" - Or Suffer From Uncontrolled Tension! There are certain things that go wrong at the beginning of virtually all guitar students training. The most important of these is ignorance of what happens
“The Yoga of Guitar” is for those who want the deepest possible understanding of what it is to play the guitar. The concepts and methods contained under this heading grew out of 25 years of continuous research by Jamie Andreas that took place after the publication of “The Principles Of Correct Practice”.
These advanced teachings are given to Jamie’s students during in-person instruction. They include:
- How to use the energy of the string to propel movement of the fingers and pick
- How to create a dynamic connection between the arms/hands/fingers and the guitar
- How to develop the “touch” of a master – right from the beginning.
- A special form of fingering called “Action Cues” that enable the student to truly perform “perfect practice”.
- What it really means to “know” the music you are playing
And much, much more! Explore the vast mysteries of “The Yoga of Guitar”